The Spanish Society of Neurology (SEN) celebrates its 70th edition with a new venue. From now on, Seville replaces Valencia, former location from 2014 to 2017.
Thus, the Andalusian capital will host on November 20th-24th the most important scientific meeting in the field of neurology in Spain, gathering every year more than 3500 professionals of this sphere.
Several aspects have influenced the decision of choosing Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento as the perfect venue for the SEN Annual Meeting among all the candidates. Luminous, open spaces and excellent facilities are some of these characteristics, together with the following:
- This hotel is an architectural icon in Andalusia due to its modern design, the reason why it is known as Seville’s Guggenheim, for its aesthetic similarity with the New York museum.
- The hotel has its own Convention Center, the largest in Seville: four with four large white spaces, fully customizable and versatile, equipped with the latest technology, and designed to offer optimal acoustic conditions. An area of 5000 m2 for conferences, meetings, symposiums, or workshops distributed in 33 rooms.
- The Convention Center has a total area of 1000 m2 and 6 meter high ceilings, with a capacity of 1.200 people.
- Atriums, with a 23 height, offer a relaxing spacious effect and are bathed of natural light. Besides, a tech ceiling with a shade system allows to transform these halls in plenary rooms fully diaphanous.
- Barceló Sevilla Renacimiento has an exhibition area of 800m2 and 10.000 m2 of private gardens.
- A privileged location on the shore of River Guadalquivir, very near to the historical district, a few minutes of the AVE train station, and 10 kilometers from San Pablo airport.
- Accommodation of 295 rooms and several 4 and 5 star hotel in the surroundings.
All these aspects plus the excellent weather of the region during November were conclusive in choosing our hotel for the SEN meeting.
Our more than 20 years of professional experience endorse us as leaders in event management. Great brands worldwide have choose our hotel to benefit from our facilities, location, and surroundings. In all this time we have devote ourselves to offer event planners and organizers the best infrastructures to host their MICE activities, especially scientific and medical congresses such as the one we will be welcoming next November.
This type of events, usually held during several days, and gathering international attendees, assess all these advantages in order to plan execute a flawless, successful event.